Pet Spay and Neuter Surgery Lambertville, MI
Expert spays and neuters are available at Paws and Claws Animal Hospital. Below, you can read more about the significance of having your pet spayed or neutered.
Pet Spay and Neuter Surgery in Lambertville, MI
No matter how old your pet is, it’s imperative to spay or neuter them. Use our spay or neuter services to extend their life and prevent the problem of animal overpopulation. For your new pet or an older animal you may have adopted, spaying and neutering wards off a slew of health issues. Our full-service veterinary facility in Lambertville will take great care by adopting a straightforward, loving approach. Modern technology is used to make the process as simple and painless for you and your pet as possible. Also, we take great delight in letting you know precisely what to anticipate and how your pet’s behavior will be improved.
By having your pet spayed or neutered, you can avoid everything from cancer to aggressive and roving behavior. Male pets can acquire testicular cancer, while female pets might suffer uterine infections and breast cancers. Additional problems that can develop include:
- Prostate disorders can affect male pets.
- When a female animal is in heat, she runs away or is hit by an automobile.
- Female animals can become pregnant multiple times.
- Male cats will spray pee inside your home and surrounding your yard, To indicate their territory.
- Male pets might mount things or other animals and possibly start a fight with them.